Thursday, June 10, 2010

Some info on 2.9

There's a decent group of changes coming with 2.9, as well as a couple minor map fixes. Among these things:

-Blazing Colosseum scripts revised to eliminate the double deep and damaging ground bugs, by evilspacetomato.
-Cyberdemon price raised from 130/115 to 140/125.
-All Enchant-able Units are now immune to radius damage coming from other Enchanted units.
-Adjustments to make Crusaders worth your buck, and cost less.
-Stalker width reduced from 30 to 20.
-Some changes in Virus to make it a little more satisfying.

It seems that less changes are being made in more recent versions. Is this because the product is improving? Hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to get off my lazy butt and attempt to do some map work for this version too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, by each version more people are satisfied with the changes from what I've seen, so I guess that's the case here.

    ReplyDelete

Please remain civil, and do keep things constructive. That's all I ask, really. Discussions in comment threads are encouraged, but don't get out of hand. Also, remember to include a name, if you want to.